Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pretty Little Dresdens All in a Row

Happy late Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all had some lovely times with your family and friends. Over the holiday weekend, I decided to get comfortable with my EZ Dresden ruler – which I talked about in my last post. Here are the blocks I’ve completed.
I’m still not entirely sure what I’m going to do with them all yet, but they do look quite nice handing out all together on my design wall.
Also, this weekend, boyfriend decided he wanted to learn to sew. He even went to the fabric store and picked out 2-3 fabrics he particularly liked so he could practice. But, he doesn’t want to sew with the machine; he wants to sew by hand. I put together a quick little hand-sewing kit, and whipped up this little pincushion to keep him company. J


I can't believe December is only a few days away!! I'm buckeling down on some serious secret sewing projects. More soon!

Until next time, Happy Sewing!


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who makes things and can't decide what to do with them! I seriously just did that 2 days ago with a dresden too! It's still waiting to be added to something. I'm thinking a pillow perhaps!

    ReplyDelete