Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ocean Quilt

Tonight was productive! I finished my lovely ocean quilt, and I can't wait to give it a cuddle test-run.

Quilt Top!
The Back <3
I am totally crazy for Polka Dot Binding.
Oh Yes, This is Love.
The colors make me giddy. I got the idea for this quilt from Red Pepper Quilt's Far Far Away Quilt! She's amazing, and her quilts always inspire me. I stitched in the ditch on all the horizontal and vertical lines of the squares, then did diagonal lines through the non-patterned pictures.

4 comments:

  1. This quilt is amazing! I love that the colors of the back echo the front :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute quilt! I just came across your blog and read through your entries. I started quilting about 5 years ago - self taught out of a book - and have fallen in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The colours are wonderful and the binding is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete